Canva Course for Personal Brands
Canva is a design software with easy-to-tweak and ready-to-use templates for people with no formal design background.
In this day and age, building your personal brand is not an option but a necessity. Daily, people are breaking new grounds, drawing attention to their businesses, achievements and thought leadership in order to build trust in the minds of their target audience.
It is now important to be able to create designs yourself and within such a short while without having to rely on a graphics designer to create all your social media and branding designs.
Unless you do have the money, your best bet is to learn how to design your necessary and daily designs yourself pending the time you are able to hire or outsource to a professional designer.
About the Canva Growth Program for Personal Brands
This Canva course for personal brands teaches individuals, influencers, entrepreneurs and freelancers how to create different designs for their personal brands by giving them trainings and giving them access to instructors for a period of 21 days.
The course comes in two major forms:
1. The training (which comes in the first few days of the program so participants can be familiar with designing generally and designing with Canva).
2. The coaching (where participants are assigned to instructors who will give them feedback on their designs over a period of 21 consecutive days)
The program is a certified one under the Orifunke Lawal Academy.
What You Will Learn from this Course
- Social Media Designs
- Design Thinking and Psychology
- Canva Design Elements (like fonts, shapes, illustrations, etc)
- Understanding Personal Branding
- Developing a Distinct Personal Brand Identity
This Canva course for Personal Brands runs for THREE WEEKS.
At the end of the course, certificates and assessments will be awarded to graduating participants. This will also be coupled by a virtual graduation party/project defence
Registration into the Canva Growth Program for Personal Brands is N10,000 only. However, early registration (till the 6th of September) is at a 50% discount of N5,000.
The course starts on the 15th of September, 2020.