WhatsApp Blast: How to Organize, Market & Monetize WhatsApp Classes
Your Total Guide for Making Money on WhatsApp
I organized my first WhatsApp class three years ago… fearfully. I had felt a need to teach a number of individuals and brands how to use Twitter. I mean, I could use Twitter very well, knew the ropes and wanted to help other people know what I knew too. Right?
But I had an issue. I didn’t know if anybody would want to join an online class in learning how to use Twitter. Let alone even pay for it. I really felt there was someone out there who needed what I had to offer but I was scared of putting myself out there. Safe to say, I was scared of failing.
But I just told myself, “If nobody enrolls for my class, what would it remove from my life?” And that was the personal motivation I needed to put the word out there.
So I embarked on this journey. I did a design on Canva to help communicate what my Twitter class would be about and I shared it on my Facebook and Instagram pages. Before I knew it, I started having comments and messages. I almost couldn’t believe it. It was scary and crazy at the same time.
And with that, I organized my first WhatsApp class.
Since then, I have organized personal paid public and private classes on WhatsApp that have turned out very well in terms of participants and, of course, income.
Having organized regular WhatsApp classes, it baffles me as to why not many people have regular WhatsApp classes yet. With how much they’ve helped me in selling relevant products of mine and building networks with people I initially didn’t know, I don’t know why many people aren’t thinking in that direction yet.
What Will You Learn?
If you buy this ebook, I am going to be teaching you how to:
1. Overcome your fear of organizing a WhatsApp class, whether free or paid.
2. Turn your interests, skills and/or ideas into topics that you can teach.
3. Decide if your topic ideas are sellable so that you do not waste time or money organizing a class that NOBODY will pay for. This is called validating your topic idea.
4. Set up your class like a Pro so that those enrolling can trust and respect you, long after the class.
5. Create publicity strategies for marketing your class.
6. Find, create and package excellent and useful content in various forms for your class participants.
7. Get people to pay for your class.
8. Convert your class into an online community of people who will always want to answer to you, your services or your products.
P.S: I would also be following you up and seeing to it that you actually organize your first class. Promise!
- E-book on Strategic Community Building
- 21-day Mentorship from me
- Free access to paid community of Fellow WhatsApp Course Creators
ABOUT ORIFUNKE LAWAL
Orifunke Lawal is a branding, marketing and corporate communications professional who loves to develop solutions for individuals, organizations and businesses.
She has organized numerous classes and trained up to 1,000 people collectively in topics such as branding for personal and business purposes, marketing, Search Engine Optimization, community building, to mention a few.
She is the founder of Lady with Balls, an organization that helps ladies achieve their biggest dreams through the right resources, trainings and support. She is also the founder of Graduate Mentor Africa, an initiative targeted at helping students and fresh graduates build wealth during and after their higher education.
She is the author of two books; The Art of Social Writing and 25 for 25: A Memoir.