Intensive Canva Course for Businesses, Personal Brands & Career Professionals
Canva is a design software with easy-to-tweak and ready-to-use templates for people with no formal design background.
Do you have a small business? Are you trying to build your personal brand? Do you want better visibility and positioning for your career? Learning how to use Canva is a hard skill that can increase your earning power.
Unless you do have the money, your best bet is to learn how to design your necessary and daily designs yourself pending the time you are able to hire or outsource to a professional designer.
This Canva course by the Orifunke Lawal Academy is a 4-week intensive, live, instructor-led and practical course for business owners, personal brands and career professionals on learning how to design using Canva.
Are You a Business Owner?
Running a small business on a budget comes with a lot of challenges. Part of this is having to rely on a graphics designer to create all your social media and marketing designs.
Unless you do have the money, your best bet is to learn how to design your necessary and daily designs yourself pending the time you are able to hire or outsource to a professional designer. Hard skills you will learn in this department are:
- Social media designs
- Business videos
- Marketing fliers
- Business pitches & proposals
- Business cards
Soft skills include (but are not limited to:
- Understanding business funnels and basic strategies
- Developing a consistent visual identity for your business
- Business sales
Are You a Personal Brand?
In this day and age, building your personal brand is not an option but a necessity. Daily, people are breaking new grounds, drawing attention to their businesses, achievements and thought leadership in order to build trust in the minds of their target audience.
It is now important to be able to create designs yourself and within such a short while without having to rely on a graphics designer to create all your social media and branding designs. Hard skills you will learn in this course include:
- Social Media Designs
Soft skills include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding personal branding
- Developing a consistent visual identity for your personal brand
- Community building for personal brands
Are You a Career Professional?
Advancing your career takes more than just doing your job. With great design thinking skills and ability, you can learn how to grow your career and position yourself by learning how to use Canva to create relevant designs for you. Hard skills you will learn in this department include:
- Social Media Designs
- CVs & Resumes
Soft skills you will learn include (but are not limited to):
- Career scaling & development
- Developing a consistent visual identity for your career brand
- Career positioning
What You Will Learn:
- Using Canva to create different kinds of designs; social media designs, presentations, ebooks, videos, app re-creations, etc
- Understanding Canva design elements (fonts, colours, illustrations, shapes, etc).
- Understand design psychology and essentials
- Making money using Canva
- Using Canva to advance your business, personal brand and career
Features & Benefits
- 21-day constructive feedback from instructors
- Periodic provision of resources (written/video)
- Assignments and projects
- Virtual graduation ceremony and certificate of completion
- Lifetime access to community of growing designers
- Departmental specific trainings (Business, Personal Branding, Career)
- Free ebook on Canva Designing and printable Designing Planner
Course Starts: January 30, 2021
Course Ends: February 27, 2021
Venue: Video modules are hosted on a course website while departments/support groups for practical coaching are hosted on WhatsApp
Course Fee: N10,000
CLICK HERE TO SECURE YOUR SEAT IMMEDIATELY >>>> Canva Growth Program (50% Off Limited Offer)