Canva is a design software with easy-to-tweak and ready-to-use templates for people with no formal design background.
Advancing your career takes more than just doing your job. With great design thinking skills and ability, you can learn how to grow your career and position yourself by learning how to use Canva to create relevant designs for you.
About the Canva Growth Program for Career Professionals
This Canva course for career professionals teaches individuals how to create different designs for their personal brands by giving them trainings and giving them access to instructors for a period of 21 days.
The course comes in two major forms:
1. The training (which comes in the first few days of the program so participants can be familiar with designing generally and designing with Canva).
2. The coaching (where participants are assigned to instructors who will give them feedback on their designs over a period of 21 consecutive days)
The program is a certified one under the Orifunke Lawal Academy.
What You Will Learn from this Course
- Social Media Designs
- CVs & Resumes
- Design Thinking and Psychology
- Canva Design Elements (like fonts, shapes, illustrations, etc)
- Career Scaling & Development
- Career Positioning
This Canva course for career runs for THREE WEEKS.
At the end of the course, certificates and assessments will be awarded to graduating participants. This will also be coupled by a virtual graduation party/project defence
Registration into the Canva Growth Program for Career Professionals is N20,000 only. However, early registration (till the 7th of January) is at a 50% discount of N10,000.
The course starts on the 23rd of January, 2021.